Thank you so much for all of your emails and phone calls to keep my spirits up! It's so good to hear from you all.
We continue to wait. And Mom has been here for what seems like forever. But at least we have gotten everything done that needs to be done.
Babies room completely set up. Check.
Carseat installed. Check.
Pack and Play waiting. Check.
Swing waiting. Check.
Diapers bought. Check.
Bottles sterilized. Check.
All clothes washed and organized. Check.
Meals made and frozen. Check.
Master bedroom baby-ready. Check.
EVERY CLOSET cleaned and organized. Check.
Old clothes sorted and donated. Check.
Kitchen cabinets cleaned out and organized. Check.
House spotless. Including crevices in bathrooms. Check.
It has taken two weeks to get to this point. And I can honestly say that we had two weeks worth of work!!
Only thing left: HAVE THIS BABY!!
Keep the phone calls coming, folks. They mean a lot :)!
2 comments:
I can't wait to go home to rest!
I am so looking forward to meeting the new little one, just wish she would hurry up!
You are all set! There is nothing to do but relax and let it roll... the rest is in baby's control. Congrats! I have a checklist of things to ask you after she's born. (Mainly, if there is any of Addi's stuff or things I didn't use that you might that I can send you)... E
Post a Comment