Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Reading
A friend of mine--actually someone whose kids I used to babysit back in the day (two of the four are now IN COLLEGE, damn I'm old!)--sent Liberty and Felicity some books in honor of Libby's birth. Felicity has been absolutely thrilled with them and, in particular, is overjoyed at the prospect of reading to her little sister. Libby watches wide-eyed and loves Felicity's overly-animated expressions.
She is also super excited about reading because of the contest at the public library. If she reads for a certain amount of hours she will get a bookmark and then a flashlight. You need to read or be read to for TEN hours and Felicity is determined to get this flashlight by the end of the week, which means that I have read Wacky Wednesday and Go Dog Do enough that I could recite them in my sleep :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So sweet. I love F's dress.
Post a Comment