So...now that I spend so much darn time on Facebook, I fail to update the little things.
We have had a bout of sickness in the house. I have had a cold, F had a cold sore on her lip, and it appears that after FOUR hours at the doctor yesterday (we had to wait for little Libs to produce a urine sample...) Libs has an ear infection. I have to put drops in her ears and then we go back today to see if the doc can see better into her ear. If it's an infection then we have to decide about whether to use antibiotics.
On the way home from the doctor we filled the ear drop prescription at Target and got some supplies for our Ohio trip. We leave on Tuesday in the new minivan for Ohio and we are attempting to make it the smoothest trip with kids in history.
Portable DVD. Check
New Clifford box set. Check.
Random PBS DVDs. Check.
Princess Lap Desk for the car. Check.
Misc snacks. Check.
If Felicity is bored I will be amazed.
Right now she is at swimming lessons with Daddy. I am a bit unsure how this is going to go--she hates the pool. But it never ceases to amaze me just how easy it is to get a three year old to go with the flow. "Felicity, swimming lessons are on Saturday morning with Daddy." "OK....do I get a new swimsuit?"
She is, as Elisabeth puts it, five girls rolled into one.
Libby is also doing really well. We had a span this week when she slept for ten hours straight! But it could have been her getting sick. The doc also told me to start waking her up to nurse in the night, as she is only 12 1/2 lbs.
Well, I hear her. Will try to be better with updates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment